New Job Opportunities at ABC Fencing:
(Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org - Please ensure that you attach a CV.)
Reports to: The HSEQ Manager
Based: Office Based, with Visits to Company Sites as Required
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
A Full Driving License & 3 Tonne Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck License is required
• Answering the telephone and directing customer enquiries to the correct person and screening out unwanted calls.
• Ordering of materials for stock and specific contracts from suppliers as directed, and ensuring all such purchases are made at the best possible price available.
• Responsibility for material storage yard and stores, stock levels, stock takes and identification of goods for specific sites.
• Responsibility for coordinating company delivery drivers and ensuring goods delivered from yard to sites are complete and correct.
• Unloading deliveries, sorting and ensuring correct identification and storage of those materials until delivery to site.
• Reconciling, purchase orders with delivery notes and invoices to ensure correct quantities and cost.
• Monitoring of contract costs including cost of material and labour to ensure contracts are delivered on or ahead of budgets.
• Checking customers are fully satisfied and getting sign off sheets completed by customers.
• Liaison with Contracts Manager, Operations Administrator to ensure contracts are passed to lead Fencers in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Assisting the Contracts Manager by assuming responsibility for tasks as described on an ad-hoc or regular basis.
• Responsibility for ordering uniform, personal protection equipment for staff as required.
• Responsibility for arranging plant and other equipment hire and delivery to site.
• Responsibility for delivery vehicle allocations schedule for company vehicles.
• Responsibility for recording information as required for Health and Safety purposes.
• Responsible for ensuring materials are correctly booked from stock to the appropriate contract number.
This list is not exhaustive and The Yard Forman should expect to perform other duties regularly or from time to time to ensure the correct operation of the company and its activities.
• Ability to use Microsoft® applications at intermediate level.
• 3 tonne Counterbalance Fork Lift License.
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, suppliers and clients.
• Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of the construction industry, particularly in fencing & gate installation.
Apprentice Fencing Installers
Due to continued growth, ABC Fencing are seeking to recruit Apprentice Fencing Installers on a permanent basis, to join our existing installation teams based at our St Albans Depot (Junction 22 of M25).
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidates to learn a trade and join a well established business, which specialises in perimeter boundaries for the residential sector through to commercial, school and high security sectors.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude and work safely as part of a team.
The duties are to install high quality security fences at various sites around the UK. Training and guidance will be provided to work towards NVQ Level 2 in Fencing Installation certification.
Initial rates of pay would be as per government rates for apprentices. Reviewed regular based upon performance and progress. Full training takes 2-3 years after which earning potential would be 30k-35k per annum based upon price work.
Lead Fencing Installer
Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years experience installing various types of fencing and hold a CSCS Blue Card of higher or hold NVQ Level 2 in Fencing Installation. A SSSTS qualification or higher is an advantage but not essential. A full driving License is also a requirement.
For the right applicant we offer excellent rates of pay based on uncapped price work, fully equipped company vehicle. 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
Due to the sensitive nature of the sites we work upon and clearances required those with a criminal record cannot be considered.
If any of the above jobs are suitable for you please get in contact - 01727 824 788 / email@example.com